Monday, October 21, 2013

Intro: About Me, and Sports!

Everyone,

Hello, and welcome to the new home of my constant sports ravings! I'm tired of constantly posting/spamming my articles/germane thoughts/nonsense on a certain conspicuous social networking site, so I've decided to slide the whole enterprise to a certain conspicuous web logging site. Over the next few days I'll be uploading some of my recent (and less recent) analysis of the NFL, NCAAF, and the like; I'll also be rolling out new content like a frantic typewriting chimpanzee. Which is not to say, probably, that the content will consist of random strings of letters. The simile only goes so far, see...

Now a little bit of info about me. I am:

- Newly 24 years old
- Based in "beautiful" Philadelphia, PA
- A relatively sufferable law student
- A former mathematics student, and a current mathematics enthusiast
- Currently a little groggy, but cautiously optimistic that I'll be able to nap soon

By the end of the week, expect this blog to contain:

- My MLB predictions and analysis from 2011 on
- My NFL predictions and analysis from 2011 on
- The Ruby Rankings - an original, home-brewed, super-awesome NCAAF Computer Ranking - from 2012 on (including this year's premier ranking!)
- Various other articles and analysis
- Non-sports-related top-many lists

In short, I hope to expand rapidly and get y'all hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment